Browsing through card options, I was specially delighted and entertained with Capital One business cards. Delighted would be self-explanatory. Needless to say, they have cards that are competitive enough to make you consider applying for and no longer continue your search. Entertained? You have to read between the lines or better yet, read on.
There are five Capital One business cards to choose from namely; Business Platinum, No Hassle Cash, Double No Hassle Miles, Preferred No Hassle Miles, and No Hassle Miles.
* Business Platinum. This card is specifically designed for business owners who are just starting a business and would like to build credit history. Sadly, it does not really come with rewards. Fortunately, though, you are free from annual fees with this card.
* No Hassle Cash. This is our first encounter with Capital One’s own line of ‘hassle-free’ cards. This one is ideal for business owners who want to earn cash rewards and get annual cash bonus on earnings. Unlike Business Platinum, this already has rewards in the form of 1% cashback and 25% annual cashback bonus on cash earnings. It still does not have annual fees.
* Double No Hassle Miles is one of the ‘hassle-free’ cards which would have 2 miles per dollar spent on all purchases. It is for the business owner who has excellent or above average credit, high annual spend, and wants to earn double miles on all purchases. It has $0 annual fee for the first year and $39 annual fee for the succeeding years.
* Preferred No Hassle Miles is for the business owner who has excellent or above average credit and wants to earn triple rewards where their business spends the most. Thus, rewards would be 3 miles per dollar spent on the category of your choice, PLUS 1 mile per dollar on all other purchases. It does not have an annual fee as well.
* No Hassle Miles is a card for new business owners who have a new business and want a rewards card with a competitive interest rate. Rewards would be a mile per dollar spent on purchases. There are still no annual fees.
These are all the available Capital One business cards in the market that you can choose from. Hopefully, this list can help you find the right card for you. Rest assured, there are Capital One business cards suited for you and your business needs. And REMEMBER, all cards are ‘hassle-free’. You only have to use them wisely.